Art & Healing
Submission Deadline: June 13th, 2022
West Valley Arts Council invites artists to submit 2D and 3D artwork for consideration for the Art & Healing exhibit at the Arts HQ Gallery in Surprise. The exhibit will highlight the therapeutic aspects of the arts and feature works created in response to trauma and/or challenges related to mental, physical, or emotional health.
This opportunity is open to professional artists 18 and older living in Arizona.
- Each entry must be the artist’s original work. No giclee or other types of prints will be accepted.
- Visual themes and media are open, however please consider the nature of viewership as the Arts HQ Gallery does cater to families and children.
- All 2D artwork must be properly framed and/or wired, not to exceed 20 lbs (no saw tooth hangers permitted).
- Selected work must include a label or identification on the back/bottom of the work, including the name of the artist and title, medium and price
- Up to 3 entries per submission.
- Entries must include an image of each piece (images must be at least 300 dpi and .jpg or .png format.), along with the title, size, medium, and price for each.
- Biography of the artist
- Description / story behind the work.
- Website and Instagram.
- All entries must be completed and received by midnight on the deadline date. Late submissions will not be considered.
All submission must be received through the link below:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.